A Land Remembered Tour Starts March 2017

I am heading back to Florida in March for what I like to call the “A Land Remembered Snowbird Tour”. I’m presenting my first multimedia show about my father, Patrick Smith, on March 2, 2017 at Highlands Hammock State Park in Sebring at 7 pm.  As we get closer to that date, I’ll share more details. If you’re in the area, please join me!

Below is my schedule so far. I’ll probably be adding to this in the coming weeks. Most of the shows are free so pick one near you and see me there!

PATRICK’S UPCOMING APPEARANCES

3/25/17 TBD Yesteryear Village West Palm Beach
3/30/17 1:30 PM Advent Christian Village
Dowling Park
3/30/17 6:30 PM Suwannee River Regional Library Live Oak
4/2/17 TBD Museum of Arts and Sciences Daytona Beach

[$] = There will be a charge for admission

You can find more information about this tour and where I’ll be next at ALandRemembered.com/tour-schedule. Click to March to view it. (NOTE: If you are going, make sure to check with the venue for ticket and reservation information! We are not handling that, the places are.)

I’m constantly adding new videos and content to the show and am very excited to share it with you. It’s a mighty fun experience, if I say so myself… and I do! But don’t just believe me, here is what a few others had to say:

Thank you for such a wonderful presentation at the Cocoa Library. We happened to be in Cocoa Beach over the weekend and was able to attend with my mother. Having read your dad’s books with my seventh grade student several years ago, I was glad to relive parts through your talk. ~Kathryn Desmond, Tampa, FL

We love you here in Manatee County, Rick Smith. We knew it would be packed. Lots of folks that would have loved to have been there busy getting ready to ride the Florida Cracker Trail Feb.14th at Kibler Ranch. Your father will be thought of with every hoof beat across the state this year. Thank you for carrying on his legacy. ~Carol Billberry Felts, Bradenton, FL

Thank you, thank you for the wonderful show at the Ocala FL library!  I admit I was rather tearful but loved every minute. ~Betsey, Ocala, FL

If you are a fan of A Land Remembered I guarantee you will love it. You’ll also come away with a deeper appreciation for Florida’s history and my father’s work.

I will see you at the show!

Rick

About Rick

Rick’s 30 year career in media and video production began with an interest in photography he developed during his youth while living in Florida. He was the director of a media production department at California Polytechnic State University for over 20 years and has worked as director of photography for several film and broadcast television projects, including stop motion animation. Although he still works in media production, Rick has found a new career as a performer/public speaker due to the success of a multimedia show he developed around his father’s life and his popular novels. He calls this show, “Patrick Smith’s Florida Is A Land Remembered.”

No Comments